The Traditional Service Model
on the work. The service rendered in this way is very expensive.
The Unbundled Service Model
MG/ Chambers LLC is at the leading edge of the unbundled service delivery philosophy. We have expressed that philosophy with our unique creations.
What Is Unbundled Legal Services?
- The client’s case is broken down to separate tasks.
- The client accepts the responsibility of doing some of the footwork.
- There is the use of LegalTech and systems to coordinate and modularise the work.
How is legal costs saved?
- By clients doing some parts
- By support staff doing some parts
- By Lawyers doing some parts
The client, lawyer and support staff ALL COME
TOGETHER through the use of LegalTech and
COBS (Case Theory-Onsite Consult-Budget- Status Reports)